We're Having Twins!

We are having twins!!  Saw the two little babies for the first time at 6.5  weeks and have seen them every week since.  Heard their hearts  beating several times now and there is no greater joy than that!

I am now what they consider 10  weeks pregnant and counting down the days to the second trimester.  Today I graduated from the fertility clinic and officially can move on to a regular OB!  Today the twins were wiggling around and it was amazing to see their arms and legs  moving around! I am in complete awe of this process.

I feel so lucky to have no morning sickness,  just lots of nausea. I had to change my eating habits completely,  wear sea bands and  eat only small portions at a time.  I hate drinking water,  but for the twins I drink as much as I can stand. I cannot complain about  it though,  because I feel truly blessed  to even be pregnant.

I am two days away from finishing PIO  shots!  That will be a true day of celebration!  I look back on all the meds and procedures and heartbreak... and it's all been worth it. The end result of being pregnant takes away the sorrow of two years of struggles.

 Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment